Our plastic Korner pockets with self-adhesive sticky backing are made from high quality crystal clear easily recyclable PVC rather than less durable, more difficult to recycle polypropylene. Just peel from the backing paper and stick onto any surface. We stock eight different sizes (and the reverse sizes of three) which allow you to customise your brochures, folders, files or presentations to your exact requirements.
Our self-adhesive Korner Pockets are a cheap, convenient way to attach inserts, loose sheets or price lists to a folder or presentation. They are very easy to use – just peel off and stick on –and are almost invisible once applied to your folder or presenter.
Korner Pockets have almost endless uses. The more common uses include holding price lists, notes, inserts and specifications in folders, presentations, catalogues and binders and also to hold posters and notices on glass windows and ‘today’s specials’ on pre-printed restaurant menus. However, these are only the tip of the iceberg…..
THE ONLY LIMIT IS YOUR IMAGINATION...
- 100% clear and don’t yellow or tear with age
- Far more durable, easier to use and easier to recycle than polypropylene corner pockets
- Low static with no tendency to stick together
- Easy to use – just peel from the backing paper and apply
- Time and cost saving – no need to produce die-cut pockets or slots in presentation folders
- Available in 8 sizes from 30mm up to 220mm to cover most applications as standard.
- Special sizes available on request
For further technical information about PVC please follow the link below: