Our self-adhesive plastic pockets are made from high quality crystal clear easily recyclable PVC rather than less durable, more difficult to recycle polypropylene. Just peel from the backing paper and stick onto any surface. We stock five different sizes in both landscape and portrait formats. These offer a range of possibilities, from securing business cards in folders or presenters and library cards in books to attaching car park permits to the inside of vehicle windscreens, or fixing a CD or DVD in a manual.
Our self-adhesive Pockets are very easy to use – just peel off and stick on. They are permanent and almost invisible once applied to your folder or presenter.
- 100% clear and don’t yellow or tear with age
- High quality. Far more durable, easier to use and recycle than polypropylene corner pockets
- Low static with no tendency to stick together
- Easy to use – just peel from the backing paper and apply
- Our business card pockets even have a handy cut-out to allow removal of the card if necessary
- Time and cost saving – no need to produce die-cut pockets or slots in presentation folders
- Available in 5 sizes from 60mm up to 130mm to cover most applications as standard
- Special sizes available on request
For further technical information about PVC please follow the link below: